Butterscotch Chiffon Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine all the ingredients for the batter portion in a bowl and mix by hand.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk egg whites and cream of tartar.
3. Gradually add sugar while mixing on high speed until medium peaks form.
4. Fold batter portion into foam portion.
5. Pour into a 6” round pan with greased bottom. Make sure that the sides are ungreased.
6. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until done.
1. Combine Cremess Superior and cold water in a mixing bowl.
2. Add melted Non Temp White Chocolate.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. Spread icing in between the layers.
3. Cover the cake with the icing.
4. Pipe borders.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake