1. Combine Pavlova Mix and water in a mixing bowl. Using a wire whisk, mix on low speed for 15 seconds.
2. Scrape down and mix on high speed for 2 minutes.
3. Gradually add sugar while mixing on low speed for 1 minute. Shift to high speed and mix for 1 minute or until stiff peaks are achieved.
4. Fold in the ground almonds and amaretto liqueur until well-incorporated. Make sure that the foam does not get deflated.
5. Weigh 9g cookie dough pieces and roll into balls.
6. Roll in refined sugar, then in powdered sugar.
7. Place on lined flat sheets.
8. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.