Angel Crème Swirl
How to do it:
1. Heat water and Butta Butteroil Substitute until the mixture boils.
2. Add flour all at once. Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball and clear from side of pan. Remove from heat.
3. Let cool until 45°C then add whole eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix until smooth.
4. Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe batter onto greased trays.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 200°C.
1. Whip Whip Brite Powder, cold water and all purpose cream until moderately stiff.
2. After cooling, pipe crème on base. Finish with chocolate syrup on top.
Yield: 8 pieces