How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients except Bakels Shortening on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed until developed.
3. Rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut and scale into 200-g each (both plain and flavored) then put the filling in between. Mold into loaf bread shape.
5. Cut the dough crosswise into equal parts (1/2 inch wide). Make sure to turn both ends of the cut dough to show the swirls. Slant dough towards the left then place in the greased loaf pan (to show the swirl effect and filling).
6. Proof for 1½ hours.
7. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
1. Mix all ingredients by hand until combined.
2. Set aside.
Dough (Note: Mix plain and flavored dough separately)
Yield: 4 x 400g dough