Apple Country Loaf
How to do it:
1. Dissolve brown sugar and salt in water.
2. Mix bread flour, Fino Meal Base, Bakels Instant Yeast, skimmed milk and 1 gram cinnamon powder for 30 seconds.
3. Add brown sugar and salt solution. Mix for 2 minutes at 1st speed.
4. Add Butta Butteroil substitute and continue mixing at 2nd speed until fully developed.
5. Allow 10 minutes floor time. Meanwhile, mix together diced apple, raisins and remaining cinnamon powder.
6. Scale dough into 450 grams.
7. Sheet out and place enough apple filling into dough. Roll and mold as desired.
8. Proof for 2-2½ hours.
9. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Yield: 2 x 450g