Apricot Apple-Raisin Bread
How to do it:
1. Mix all sponge ingredients until partially developed.
2. Ferment for 2-3 hours.
1. Mix all ingredients, then add the fermented sponge.
2. Mix until fully developed.
3. Cut the dough into 100 grams each.
4. Round the dough and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough into a rectangular shape.
6. Place prepared filling in the center of the dough.
7. Make a slit on each side of the rectangle, about 12-14 slits per side.
8. Alternately cross the strips from the side to the center of the dough.
9. Proof until double in volume.
10. Brush with egg wash and top with streusel.
11. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until done.
12. Brush with Diamond Glaze Neutral.
Filling: Combine all the ingredients.
Streusel: Combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
Yield: 19 pieces x 100g