How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix until fully developed.
2. Form into a big ball and rest for 20 minutes.
3. Scale into 60-gram pieces and form into balls.
4. Rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Form into bagel shape and proof until double in size.
6. Boil in water approximately 2 minutes (at least 1 minute per side).
7. Bake directly after boiling at 200°C for 25-30 minutes (baking with steam is an option).
Yield: 25 piece x 60g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City