How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients and mix on low speed for 9 minutes.
2. Mix for 11 mins on top speed until fully-developed.
3. Scale 350 grams dough and mould into baguette shape.
4. Dry proof for 1 hour.
5. Pre-heat oven at 240°C.
6. Score. Inject with steam and bake at 230°C for 10 minutes.
7. Open damper and bake for another 20-30 minutes at 210°C.
8. Cool down and slice.
9. Put desired topping then bake for 30 min @140°C (convection).
10. Brush with ready to use donut glaze neutral.
1. Brush with Bakels Apito Garlic Paste and bake again for 20 min at 150°C.
1. Top with Bakels Les fruit fillings and bake again for 20 min at 150°C.
2. Boil the Donut Glaze Neutral then brush in the baked fruit bread. Cool down.
1. Dip in sugar and bake again for 20 min at 150°C.