Baked Bacon Muffins
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using a paddle on low speed for 1minute.
3. Scrape down and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add oil. Incorporate sliced bell peppers and bacon.
5. Deposit 100-g batter into muffin tins until 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 210°C for 20-25 minutes. Decorate the top with grated cheese 5 minutes before the end of baking if desired.
*To caramelize onions, slice the onion into thin strips. Fry in a pan with a little bit of oil until caramelized.
Yield: 9 pieces x 100 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City