Baked Blueberry Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Combine all the ingredients for the crust and press down on an 8 inches spring form or ring pan. Set aside.
2. Cream softened cream cheese and sugar for 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
3. Add Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix and water and mix at high speed for 3 minutes.
4. Add eggs gradually at medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Place the cheese cake batter in an 8 inches spring form or ring pan.
6. Bake at 150°C for 1 ½ hours with water bath.
7. Cool and set aside.
8. Put Les Fruit Blueberry filling on top.
Yield: 1 x 8 inches