Banana Expresso Cake with Chocolate Streusel
How to do it:
1. Stir chopped Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons, brown sugar, chopped walnuts and ground cinnamon in a bowl until well blended. Set aside.
2. Blend evaporated milk, vinegar, Apito Expresso Paste, Bakels Muffin Mix and baking soda for 1 minute on low speed using a paddle.
3. Scrape down batter. Beat on medium speed for 6 minutes.
4. Add mashed bananas and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
5. Pour half of the batter in the tube pan. Sprinkle with half of the chocolate streusel. Repeat with the remaining batter and streusel.
6. Bake cake until done.
7. Cool cake in pan.
8. Mix powdered sugar and water until well-blended.
9. Drizzle on top of cooled cake.
Yield: 1 x 7-inch round cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City