How to do it:
1. Melt butter and combine with crushed graham crackers.
2. Mix thoroughly and press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9 inch removable bottom pan or spring form pan.
1. Evenly spread Bakels Caramel Cream over prepared crust. Set aside.
2. Peel and cut banana into slices.
3. Put banana slice over caramel layer.
4. Spread toffee over banana slices.
1. Combine first three ingredients and heat over low to medium heat.
2. Cook for 5-7 minutes while stirring.
3. Cool slightly and spread over banana slices.
1. Mix Bakels whipping cream using a paddle for 2-3 minutes.
2. Gradually add water and all purpose cream and mix thoroughly
3. Change the paddle into wire whisk.
4. Mix for 5 minutes until stiff peak.
5. Use as topping together with Diamond Glaze Caramel Toffee.
Yield: 1 pcx 9.5 inches diameter