Berry Glazed Choco Mousse
How to do it:
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 1 minute on low speed.
2. Add eggs and water, mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit in an 8” round pan lined with wax paper.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180˚C.
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Heat and let it boil. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
3. Combine Whip Brite, cold water and all purpose cream in a mixing bowl and whisk on low speed for 30 seconds. Shift to medium speed and whisk for another 30 seconds.
4. Slowly add Saphire solution and mix again for another 2 minutes on high speed.
5. Fold in Les Fruits Strawberry. Set aside.
1. Level the chocolate cake.
2. Deposit mousse on top of the cake.
3. Smooth and level the top of the mousse.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
5. Put Saphire Neutral and water in a casserole and boil.
6. Remove from heat then add Diamond Glaze Red.
7. Pour mixture on top of the cake, level and chill before serving.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake