How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down.
3. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Pour 720-g batter in a greased and lined 8” round pan.
5. Bake at 185°C for 45 minutes.
1. Mix Bakels Whipping Cream on medium speed for 3 minutes using a paddle.
2. Add Bakels Dairy Blend and continue mixing on medium speed for 3 minutes.
3. Replace the paddle with a wire whisk.
4. Mix on high speed while gradually adding water. Continue mixing until the desired volume and consistency is achieved.
5. Fold in Apito Butta Vanilla Essence.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into three layers.
2. Spread the filling in between the layers.
3. Cover the cake with the remaining icing.
4. Run a cake comb around the covered cake.
5. Decorate the top and the sides with candy sprinkles.
6. Pipe rosettes on the top of the cake.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake