How to do it:
No-time Dough Method:
1. Dissolve sugar, salt and egg yellow color in water. Mix with dry ingredients until flour is moistened, about 2 minutes using a spiral dough mixer.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and mix until dough is well developed.
3. Rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut and scale the dough into desired weight, approximately 60 g. Mold into hotdog rolls.
6. Bake at 180°C for 13-15 minutes.
7. Air dry.
8. Slice each roll lengthwise into 4 parts.
9. Air dry. Set aside.
10. Cream sugar and Bakels Margarine Special, then brush onto the bread slices.
11. Toast until golden brown.
Yield: 204 x 15-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City