Black Forest Cheesecake
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients for Group 1 and press on a greased 8-inch ring pan.
2. Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes. Set aside.
3. Mix Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix and water for minute on high speed. Scrape.
4. Continue mixing for 3-4 minutes on high speed until light in texture.
5. Add eggs and 80 grams Bakels Dark Chocolate Fudge. Mix on medium speed for another 5 minutes.
6. Pour on top of the crust Swirl Les Fruits Red Cherry and remaining Bakels Dark Chocolate Fudge in the mixture.
7. Bake at 150°C for 45 minutes. Cool.
8. Whisk Whip Brite and cold water on high speed for 5 minutes.
9. Place in piping bag and use as finishing together with Les Fruits Red Cherry.
Yield: 1 cake x 8 inch diameter