Black Forest with Blueberry Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine whole eggs, sugar, Ovalett and Apito Chocolate Paste.
2. Using a wire whip, mix at low speed for 1 minute.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients and mix at high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add water, continue mixing for 2 minutes.
5. Bake at 180°C for about 25-30 minutes.
1. Combine Whip Brite Whipped Topping Powder and cold water.
2. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
1. Apply icing on cake.
2. Top cake with Les Fruits Blueberry and chocolate curls (Melt Fino Dark Chocolate Buttons in a double boiler. Let it harden on a flat sheet then shave to obtain chocolate curls).
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake