Blueberry Cheesecake Slice
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl with a wire whisk attachment, mix together group 1 ingredients except for Les Fruits and nuts on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape and mix on medium speed for 3-6 minutes.
3. Add Les Fruits and nuts and mix for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well incorporated.
4. Deposit in a greased and lined loaf pan.
5. Bake for an hour at 180°C.
7. In a mixing bowl, whisk together Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mix, Cremess Superior and water on high speed. Spread on top of the cooled cake. Top with chopped nuts if desired.
Yield: 1 loaf ~ 12 slices
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City