How to do it:
1. Blend crust ingredients until homogeneous. Press into an 8-inch springform pan.
2. Mix sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Add cream cheese and beat on medium speed until smooth, approximately 2 minutes.
3. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until blended. Reduce mixer speed to low, add cream and beat until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan and spread smoothly.
4. Bake for an hour or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, but with the center of the cake still jiggly.
5. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for no more than an hour.
6. Top with Les Fruits Blueberry and pour glaze on top.
7. Refrigerate, uncovered, until completely chilled.
8. Remove pan sides when cheesecake layer is completely set.
1. Boil Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Apply on cheesecake.
Yield: 1 x 8-inch round cake