Blueberry Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine eggs, butter and water. Mix for 1 minute at low speed.
2. Add Fino Choco cake mix. Mix at second speed for 3 minutes.
3. Add Ovalett and mix for 2 minutes.
4. Deposit in pan lined with baking sheet.
5. Bake at 160-170°C until done.
1. Blend Bakels Whipping Cream for 1 minute.
2. Add cold milk and Apito Butta Vanilla Essence.
3. Change the attachment to a wire whisk and whisk for 5 minutes.
1. Cut cake horizontally into two.
2. Spread filling in between layer.
3. Cover the cake using Bakels Whipping Cream enhanced with Apito Butta Vanilla.
4. Accent with Les Fruit Blueberry & Chocolate Decorations.
Yield: 1 x 8" cake