Blueberry Crème Cake
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend for approximately 1 minute on low speed. Scrape down.
3. Beat on medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add corn oil and mix again for 30 seconds on low speed.
5. Fold in Les Fruits Blueberry.
6. Spoon half of the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
7. Spread half of the streusel over the batter.
8. Spoon remaining half of the batter then sprinkle the other half portion of the streusel.
9. Swirl the sugar layer into the cake using a knife or thin spatula.
10. Bake at 180°C.
11. Cool over a wire rack. Dust with confectioner’s sugar before serving.
1. Combine together brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
Yield: 1 small bundt
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City