How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs, Bakels Condensed Milk and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 min at low speed.
3. Scrape down and add Apito Blueberry Paste and mix at second speed for 4 mins
4. Slowly add cooking oil while mixing at low speed.
5. Add a portion of diced cashew nuts and mix at low speed for 30 secs.
6. Deposit in 12” x 16” x 1” paper lined jelly roll pan.
7. Sprinkle remaining diced cashew on top of the batter. Decorate top with Unifil Blueberry.
8. Bake for 30-40 mins at 150°C.
Yield: 48 slices x 1” x 1”
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City