How to do it:
1. Cream together butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Add flour and mix at low speed until mixture is thoroughly coated with butter.
2. Form the mixture into a ball and knead several times.
3. Press into 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan using a rolling pin (makes 2 pans).
4. Bake for 7-10 minutes at 180ºC. Set aside.
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend for 1 minute on low speed. Scrape down.
3. Mix at medium speed for 4 minutes.
4. Blend in vegetable oil and Apito Chocolate Paste on slow speed. Do not overmix.
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water in a saucepan.
2. Heat until small bubbles form.
3. Remove from heat and apply immediately.
1. Spread one sheet of biscuit base evenly with Les Fruits Blueberry 50% and one sheet with Les Fruits Strawberry 50%.
2. Spread half of the prepared cake batter on each sheet.
3. Bake at 180°C for 1 hour or until done. Cool.
4. Top each sheet separately with Les Fruits Blueberry and Strawberry.
5. Apply glaze on top.
Yield: 2 pans x 9” x 9”