Brown-Butter Pineapple Cupcakes
How to do it:
1. Brown the butter in a heavy bottom pan over medium heat. Cool down and set aside.
2. Place water, eggs, spices and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add cooking oil and browned butter while mixing at low speed.
5. Fold in the pineapples and nuts.
6. Deposit into prepared cupcake pans.
7. Bake at 160°C for 30-35 minutes.
8. When cooled, pipe with whipped Bakels Whipping Cream.
1. Place Bakels Whipping Cream in a mixing bowl and cream using paddle on low speed for 1-2 minute or until emulsified. Scrape
2. Add lime zest and cold water gradually while mixing using a paddle on low speed for 2 minute (until well blended). Scrape.
3. Change attachment.
4. Whip with a wire whisk until desired volume and consistency are achieved.
Yield: 35 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City