How to do it:
1. In a saucepan, combine Bakels Margarine Special, Apito Chocolate Paste, Butta Butteroil Substitute and Bakels Alkalized Cocoa Powder over low heat and set aside to cool.
2. Mix eggs and sugar on low speed until well-blended. Add cocoa mixture and flour, blend until smooth.
3. Transfer the mixture into paper lined 9”x13”x2” pan and bake for 20-30 minutes. Cool.
Cream Cheese Layer:
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar until light.
2. In a saucepan, heat together fresh milk and gelatin over low flame without stirring.
3. Add gelatin mixture into cream cheese-sugar mixture while hot. Continue beating to blend well.
4. In a separate bowl, whip all purpose cream until stiff then add cream cheese mixture. Continue mixing until smooth.
5. Pour the mixture over baked brownie base and chill.
6. Decorate top with Unifil Strawberry or Unifil Blueberry.
Yield: 12 slices