How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast and water for 4 minutes at 1st speed.
2. Ferment for 2 hours.
3. Mix bread flour, water, sugar, salt, skimmed milk, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh and fermented sponge for 2 minutes at 1st speed.
4. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix at 2nd speed until developed.
5. Scale into 70-g pieces.
6. Round dough and proof for 1 – 1½ hours.
7. Bake at 180C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown in color.
Yield: 28 pieces
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City