Buttermilk Multiseed Bread
How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, Multiseed Bread Concentrate, yeast and buttermilk in a spiral mixer and mix for 30 seconds on slow speed.
2. Add water and margarine and mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix on high speed and develop dough thoroughly. Dough temperature should be 25°C.
4. Scale and mold into loaf or buns (Loaf: 400g Buns:60g)
5. Proof for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Bake at 220°C for 20-30 minutes with steam injected into the oven. Pull out damper during the last 10 minutes of baking.
Yield: 4 x 400g loaf