Butterscotch and Dark Chocolate Chip Biscotti
How to do it:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add the oil, whole eggs and Apito Butta Vanilla and mix for 1 minute until the dough comes together.
3. Lightly knead on a floured surface.
4. Roll into a log and place on a well-greased tray. Press down until desired thickness is achieved.
5. Bake for 40 minutes at 180-185°C.
6. Cool down for at least an hour.
7. Slice and place the pieces cut side up back onto the tray.
8. Bake each side at 190°C for 15 minutes.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City