How to do it:
1. Prepare a baking sheet with silicon mat. Set aside.
2. Weigh all ingredients.
3. In a microwaveable bowl, microwave sugar and glucose on high for 3 minutes.
4. Stir in nuts and alt and continue heating in the microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Stir in butter and vanilla. Heat for 2 minutes.
6. Quickly stir baking soda, cinnamon and cayenne powder.
7. Pour on a silicon mat and spread out thinly or as desired sizes. Allow to cool. Crack and use.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City