How to do it:
1. Blend water, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl.
2. Add Bakels Caramel Lava Cake Mix, sugar, and all purpose flour. Using a paddle, mix on low speed until well-combined.
3. Add cashew nuts and Non Temp Light Chocolate. Mix on low speed until these are evenly distributed.
4. Deposit batter in a 9” x 9” square pan.
5. Bake at 160°C for 45-50 minutes. Do not overbake. Fresh-baked blondies appear underbaked but will set once cool.
6. Cool completely before cutting.
Yield: 36 pieces (1.5” x 1.5”)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City