Caramel Mud Cake with Zabaglione sauce
How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Spray the silicon muffin mold with Bakels non stick spray and set aside.
3. Mix Caramel lava Cake Mix, All Purpose Flour, oil and water for 4 minutes at low speed using a paddle.
4. Slowly add the chopped walnuts.
5. Deposit the cake batter in the prepared pan.
6. Bake the cake for 15 - 18 minutes. Allow to cool slightly in the pans, remove the cake from the pans and cool completely on wire rack.
7. For the Zabaglione, in a bowl of standing mixer, paddle the Bakels Whipping till soft.
8. Gradually add the water then beat using wire whisk till light & fluffy.
9. Set aside.
10. On the top of the double boiler or a metal/ heatproof bowl that can be suspended over simmering water, beat the egg yolks and sugar till thick and foamy.
11. Set the mixture over the simmering water. Just make sure the water doesn’t touch the base of the bowl and whisk constantly for about 4-5 minutes.
12. Cut & Fold the whipping cream.
13. Put in the chiller for 1 hour.
14. For the assembly, get the Caramel mud Cake from the chiller and pour over Zabaglione sauce as desired.
15. Serve and enjoy.
Yield: 29 pieces x 65 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City