How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, sugar, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast, whole eggs, water, skimmed milk and ground cardamom in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Margarine Special and mix on high speed until dough is developed.
3. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Scale to 50g.
5. Mold as desired.
6. Place dough on flat sheet. Brush with the prepared topping (Topping 1) and sprinkle with chopped pistachios (Topping 2).
8. Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
1. Combine powdered sugar, butter, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and ground cardamom in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix with a paddle on medium speed for 5 minutes.
Yield: 21 pieces x 50g