Carrot Pudding with Cream Cheese Icing
How to do it:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, deposit all the wet ingredients and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the dry ingredients and grated carrots and mix for 5-7 minutes.
4. Deposit the cake batter in greased and lined loaf pans.
5. Bake for 40 – 50 minutes at 190°C.
6. Cool inside the loaf pan until set.
7. Remove from pan after cooling.
1. Lightly melt the Pettinice RTU White Icing in the microwave.
2. Cool down and fold in the whipped cream cheese.
3. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest and continue folding.
4. Pour over the baked carrot loaves and slice when set.
Yield: 5 cake loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City