Cereal & Honey Energy Bars
How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Cereal & Honey Bread Concentrate, Bakels Eight Grain Base, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon powder, and Bakels Baking Powder in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, muscovado sugar, and egg on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the honey and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix on medium speed for 20 seconds.
4. Pour onto an 8” x 8” square pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes or until done.
6. Once cooled, slice into 12 bars and dip the base in melted Non Temp Dark Chocolate (approximately 12g chocolate base per bar).
Yield: 12 bars x 86.5g (74.5g bar + 12g chocolate base)