Cheese Egg Pie
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
2. Rest for 10 -15 Minutes.
3. Sheet the dough and place in an egg pie pan.
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Mix until smooth in texture. Strain.
3. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
4. Bake at 160C for 1 hour.
5. Let it cool.
1. Mix all ingredients together at high speed for 4 minutes.
2. Set aside.
1. Pipe prepared Pettina Classic Cheesecake Mixture on top of baked and cooled egg pie.
2. Drizzle with Bakels Hazelnut Truffle.
3. Chill and serve.
Yield: 1 pc