Cheese-Stuffed Red Velvet Cookie
How to do it:
1. Place all cookie dough ingredients, except cream cheese, in a mixing bowl with paddle attachment and blend for 10 seconds on low speed.
2. Scrape and continue mixing on medium speed for 20 – 30 seconds. DO NOT OVERMIX!
3. Deposit in a bowl and wrap with plastic. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Scale 60g per piece and roll into a ball. Freeze for 20 minutes.
5. Make a hole at the center of the dough and fill with cubed cream cheese. Seal.
6. Press the cookie dough on the sheet tray before baking.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C. DO NOT OVERBAKE!
8. Remove from the tray and cool down.
9. Drizzle with melted Pettinice RTU White Icing.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 16 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City