How to do it:
1. Place water, whole eggs, ovalett and Les fruits Red Cherry syrup. Mix for 10 sec. using a wire whisk.
2. Add Bakels Muffin Mix and mix for 1 min. in low speed.
3. Mix for another 4 mins. in high speed.
4. Add softened butter and mix for 1 min in high speed.
5. Deposit in lined 8 inch round pan.
6. Baked for 15mins at 180°C.
1. Mix Whipbrite and half of the water. Mix using a wire whisk until powder is dissolved in water.
2. Combine Pettina Cheesecake mix and the remaining water and mix using a until light in mixture.
Red Cherry Filling:
1. Dissolve Sapphire in water and bring to boil. Add Les Fruits Red Cherry.
2. Fill in 6 inch ring and put inside the freezer.
1. Using a 7 inch cake ring, cut diameter of cake to 7 inch.
2. Place the sponge in cake ring, place the frozen Red cherry filling on top of the sponge.
3. Pipe cheese mousse and fill-up the cake ring and freeze until firm.
4. Glaze with diamond all around and put a design using the Diamond glaze red.
Yield: 1 cake x 7 inch