Cherry Chocolate Cake
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix with a wire whisk on high speed for 5-7 minutes.
2. Deposit in a 6” round pan.
3. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes.
1. Melt Apito Cooking Chocolate.
2. Fold in rice crispies.
3. Deposit on a flat sheet lined with wax paper.
4. Spread until even and allow to set.
5. Using a croissant cutter, cut into chocolate tiles (2” x 2”).
6. Keep in the refrigerator.
1. Place glucose on a silicone mat and bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes. If colored glucosy is desired, add food color before placing the glucose on a silicone mat.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into two.Spread the filling in between the layers.
2. Cover with Bakels Dark Choco Fudge.
3. Top with Les Fruits Dark Cherry.
4. Arrange the chocolate-rice crispies tiles around the side of the cake.
5. Top with glucosy and chopped pistachios.
Yield: 1 x 6” round cake