Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients, except chocolate chips, on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add chocolate chips and mix on low speed until well distributed.
3. Weigh 60g portions. Roll into a ball, and flatten until approximately 1cm thickness is achieved. Place on lined baking trays at least 6 inches apart.
4. Chill dough for 10 minutes.
5. Bake at 190°C for 13 to 15 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cookies should have soft centers after baking.
Yield: 14 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City