Chewy Oatmeal and Raisin Cookie
How to do it:
1. Soak raisins in water and leave for 1 hour.
2. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
3. Add chocolate chips and drained raisins and mix on low speed until well distributed.
4. Weigh 60g portions. Roll into a dough and flatten until approximately 1cm thickness is achieved. Place on lined baking trays at least 6 inches apart.
5. Chill dough for 10 minutes.
6. Bake at 190°C for 16 minutes making sure not to overbake.
Yield: 17 pcs
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City