Chia Pineapple Cup Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine all purpose flour, Bakels Chia Seed Bread Concentrate, sugar, Bakels Instant Yeast, Fino Potato Flakes, and buttermilk in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water (1), Balec Lacto Albumen solution (combine Balec Lacto Albumen and water (2)), and pineapple juice. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Butta Butteroils Substitute and mix on high speed until developed.
4. Scale to 20g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Place in greased cupcake pans.
6. Proof for 30 minutes and bake at 180°C for 13-15 minutes.
1. Pan fry ground pork until cooked. It should not be dry.
2. Add salt.
3. Pan fry chopped bell pepper, onion, and ham.
4. Allow to cool. Mix in grated cheese and chopped pineapple. Set aside.
5. Deposit 20-g filling in each cup bread.
Yield: 47 pieces x 20g dough