How to do it:
1. Sift together flour and Bakels Baking Powder in a bowl and mix with sugar and salt.
2. Add corn oil, egg yolk, water and Ovalett and blend with a paddle on low speed until smooth.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whip egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed.
4. Gradually add sugar while mixing on high speed until medium peaks are formed.
5. Fold foam portion in batter portion.
6. Deposit into a 9-inch tube pan.
7. Bake at 175°C for 30-35 minutes.
8. After baking, turn pan upside down and leave to stand until cool.
Yield: 1 chiffon cake
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City