How to do it:
1. Place Bakels Mamon Mix, eggs and water in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix using a wire whisk for 10-12 minutes at high speed.
3. Scrape down and fold in melted butter and Ecofil Orange.
4. Deposit batter in an 8” round pan.
5. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
1. Whip Bakels Whipping Cream for 10 minutes.
2. Add Ecofil Orange and whip again for 1 minute.
1. Divide chiffon cake in two.
2. Spread Ecofil Orange in the center and top first layer.
3. Decorate with frosting.
Blueberry: using Unifil Blueberry and Les Fruits Blueberry
Strawberry: using Unifil Strawberry and Les Fruits Strawberry
Yield: 1 cake (8 slices)