Choco-Banana Cupcake with Truffle Frosting
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs, baking soda and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute on low speed. Scrape down.
3. Beat at second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Add oil and continue mixing for 1 minute.
5. Add mashed bananas and chocolate chips and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
6. Pour batter in lined cupcake tins.
7. Bake at 180°C for 15-25 minutes.
8. Cool completely.
9. Prepare frosting, whisk Cremess Superior and cold water for 3 minutes. Fold in Bakels Hazelnut Truffle. Place in a piping bag and frost banana cupcakes.
Yield: 40 grams/3 ounce cupcake x 20 pieces