Choco Caramel Overload
How to do it:
1. Beat Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add eggs and water and mix on medium speed for 4 minutes.
3. Deposit batter in an 8-in. round pan.
4. Bake at 180° for 30-35 minutes.
1. Combine Bakels Custard Mix and water. Mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
2. Combine the whipped-up custard and Bakels Dulce de Leche.
3. Beat with a paddle on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Fold cashew nuts in 100g icing. This will be used as filling.
1. Cut the cake horizontally into 3 layers.
2. Spread filling in between layers.
3. Cover cake with the remaining icing.
4. Pipe Bakels Dark Choco Fudge on top and swirl with a metal spatula.
5. Decorate with wafer sticks around the sides.
Yield: 1 x 8” round cake