Choco Caramel Ring Cake
How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add cooking oil while mixing at low speed.
5. Divide batter into 2 portions x 165g.
6. Fold in Bakels Dark Choco Fudge and Apito Chocolate Paste in one portion.
7. Fold in Bakels Dulce de Leche in another portion.
8. Mix the two batter portions together to create a marbled effect.
9. Pour batter into the greased bundt pan.
10. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
11. Cool and glaze with Diamond Glaze Neutral. Drizzle the top with Bakels Dulce de Leche.
Yield: 1 small bundt cake