Choco Cream Cheese Cupcake
How to do it:
1. Melt Butta Butteroil Substitute.
2. Add eggs, glucose, all purpose flour and Fino Chocolate Cake Mix to melted Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Set aside.
Cream Cheese Base:
1. Cream sugar and cream cheese on medium speed for 1 minute.
2. Add whole eggs one at a time while mixing on low speed.
3. Add dry ingredients and liquid ingredients alternately.
4. Shift to medium speed and continue mixing for 2 minutes.
5. Place chocolate base batter in paper lined cupcake pans and top with cream cheese base batter.
6. Bake at 190°C for 25-30 minutes.
Yield: 27 x 40-g batter