Choco Crunch Bars
How to do it:
1. Cream Butta Butteroil Substitute and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and mix on low speed until thoroughly coated with butter.
3. Form the mixture into dough and knead several times.
4. Press onto a 9” x 9” baking tray using a rolling pin. Set aside.
1. Blend Fino Chocolate Cake Mix and Butta Butteroil Substitute on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Add eggs and water, mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
3. Pour batter on the biscuit base and bake for 25 minutes at 175°C. Do not bake it completely.
4. Remove the baking tray from the oven and sprinkle rice crispies on top of the cake.
5. Return the baking tray into the oven and bake for 5 more minutes or until done.
6. Cool then cut into squares.
Yield: 25 pieces x 2” x 2” squares