How to do it:
1. Cream World Compound Butter on medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. Add Apito Biscuit Mix and mix on low speed until well-combined. Do not overmix!
3. Add melted Non Temp Light Chocolate and mix on low speed until uniform in color. Do not overmix!
4. Flatten the dough and cover with cling wrap. Store in the refrigerator for 1 hour for easier handling.
5. After chilling the dough, divide it into smaller portions.
6. Flatten each portion on a wax paper until about 1/8” thick. Cut into 1.25” x 1.25” squares (approximately 4g each). Lift the whole wax paper with the dough on top and invert it onto a greased flat sheet. Peel the wax paper off carefully.
7. Arrange the dough pieces on the flat sheet.
8. Repeat steps 6 & 7 until all the dough is finished.
9. Bake at 180°C for 5-6 minutes or until done.
10. Cool and dip each biscuit into melted chocolate (approximately 2g of Non Temp Chocolate per biscuit). Options include Non Temp White Chocolate and Non Temp Light Chocolate.
11. Decorate as desired.
Yield: 71 pieces x 4g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City