Choco Lovers Delight
How to do it:
1. Mix together all purpose flour, Fino Double Acting Baking Powder, sugar, cashew nuts and margarine until blended.
2. Deposit 20 grams of biscuit base into paper lined muffin pans and press hard to form a firm crust.
3. Bake at 160°C for about 10 minutes then set aside.
Chocolate Cake Batter:
1. Combine together Fino Chocolate Mix, Butta Butteroil Substitute, whole eggs, water and mix until well blended. Do not over mix.
2. Fold in cashew nuts.
3. Deposit 20 grams of Ecofil Strawberry on top of the biscuit base then pour approximately 22.5 grams of chocolate cake batter on top.
4. Bake at 180°C for 22-25 minutes.
5. From the oven, brush cake top with Glageli Neutral glaze for a shiny finish.
1. Boil water and Glageli Neutral. Apply on top of freshly baked cake.
Yield: 22 piece x 67 grams